Every morning while Jared eats breakfast (many times instant oatmeal) he talks.
He usually asks me questions. Such as "What is your favorite color?" "What is your favorite character on Star Wars?" "What is your favorite Rescue Hero?" Ummmm, this last one is a toy by Fisher Price - they are fire fighters, police men etc.
I love how inquisitive he is. He loves to find out about my favorite and share his favorites as well.
So here are some of my favorites.
1. My favorite Star Wars character is Leia and Han Solo is a close second. (I like the old Star Wars movies better than the new ones.)
2. My favorite time of day is dusk. You know, when everything is golden. My family is usually all together.
3. My favorite color is green. Maybe it has something to do with my Maiden name (it has green in it). I really like red too - do you think that is why we painted the house green and then put on red siding?
4. My favorite verse Isaiah 42
6 “I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness;
I will take hold of your hand.
I will keep you and will make you
to be a covenant for the people
and a light for the Gentiles,
7 to open eyes that are blind,
to free captives from prison
and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.
5. My favorite fast food joint is probably Chik filA.
6. My favorite job I ever had was when I was a Resident Director (while getting my masters) at a Christian University.
7. My favorite thing that God ever did (outside of dying on the cross and saving me) is putting me together with my husband. I have seen His hand so evident in so many ways since then.
8. My favorite drink is Diet Coke. Yes, I know that the artificial sugar is "bad" for me. But it tastes SO MUCH better than regular CocaCola. BLECH. Besides, it seems that everything is bad for you. Oh, have I mentioned that I don't like coffee? I have? Oh, sorry! :)
9. My favorite desert are gooey chocolate deserts and I haven't had any since being on this low carb diet. I miss them.......... warm, dark, decadent......... Ok, I'm back.
10. One of my favorite songs has become this
If you are a friend of mine on FB you have seen me post this song a bzillion times. Somehow it just totally speaks to me about how God loves us despite who we are or have done and how HE will not fail - the picture just might look different than what we would have once hoped. He IS the all powerful one. Nothing is outside of his reach and HE FAILS US NOT! :)
So what are some of your favorites? I shared. Now it is your turn! :)