Monday, March 14, 2011

I can be a good wife....

Rod loves basketball.  I think that he has given up on the NBA - to Rod it has lost the true form of basketball.... But oh, how he loves college basketball.

In case you've been under a rock....the NCAA tournament is starting really soon!  ;)

So the other night, we went back to our room and I got in bed while he was in the bathroom.  I turned the TV on and was flipping channels and found a college ball game on.  No, it wasn't the NCAA tournament but a division tournament - maybe PAC10?  Not sure, but Arizona was playing Washington and there were 2 minutes left in the game.  There was a 2 point difference in score and they were in overtime.

I started doing commentary on the game for Rod (VOLUNTARILY - without being asked!) since he couldn't see!  I think I did pretty good.  He jokingly asked if I was going to try out for radio commentary cause I was using the right terms and everything.  I am definitely no Dickie V but "HEY BABY!" - I did good!  :)

So, see, I CAN be a good wife....

Here's to losing Thursday - Sunday (of the next several weeks) to basketball.  Maybe THAT is why he switched his day off this week from Monday to Friday!  The Plot thickens..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - they mean the world to me! I love to read them and promise to come visit your site too!