Friday, September 24, 2010

Here goes!

I've thought about doing this for awhile.  To be completely honest, I am not sure that I will have anything to share that will be worth "following" a blog for. :)  So please don't feel compelled to read this just "to be nice"! :)

So, what will I write about? 

Well, if you noticed I entitled this blog "God wants us to live BIG lives".  I wrote that as a reminder to myself of all that I have learned in the past 18 months or so.  I have some clues as to what God is leading me to but I still need to be reminded to follow thru and to step out in faith.  SO....some of my writing will be about what God is doing all around.

I will also write about my family.  I am so stinkin' in love with my hubby.  Rod and I have been through so much together.  We love to laugh and make each other laugh - especially when we are arguing.  He is my anchor in the midst of lifes storms.  He brings stability to my life - he is so even-keeled.  Drives me crazy - but I love him for it too.  We definitely balance each out in many ways.  I love him more than anyone - sometimes it is a conscience choice! :)  But most of the time it comes easy.

Jared is our 6 year old 1st grader.  He is so stinkin' smart!  He has a huge heart and strives so hard to please.  He makes me so happy to watch his imagination just explode.


Maggie is almost 5 and in preschool.  She is our little cancer survivor and how God showed his many miracles to us.  She absolutely loves people and everything girly.

I am also all about saving money.  I feel that part of my job is to find ways of getting the most for our money.  So I will most likely share some of my discoveries.

Tonite the kids and I are doing 'movie night'.  We had homemade pizza and we are watching (ok mostly them) Princess and the Frog - for the 2nd time.  Rod is working a wedding rehearsal.  He should be home soon.  The kids love these nights and ask for them regularly.  How easy to rent a movie from the library and hang at home and in the process make our children happy.  I made a pumpkin dessert.  Usually we have popcorn but Jared requested a dessert.... which unfortunately for my waist line - I was happy to oblige.

I should probably write about how I am going to lose weight.  Ummmm....yeah right.:)  Eventually :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - they mean the world to me! I love to read them and promise to come visit your site too!